We’ve just added a new widget to the sidebar in addition to our Facebook page’s widget. You can now connect with us through Google Friend connect, which you can sign in to using accounts ranging from Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, or OpenID. If you enjoy our blog and/or our tweets, you can support us by becoming our Google friend and having your icon appear in the widget!
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- iOS App Solves the Problem of 'Overswiping' When You Hand a Friend your Phone to Look at Photos
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Stop Hiding: Show YOU and You Won't be 'Just Another Photographer with Pretty Images'
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- DJI DropSafe Automatic Parachute Will Try to Save Your Camera if Your Drone Falls Out of the Sky