‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Words of Wisdom for Photographers by Renowned Photojournalist Steve McCurry
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside