‘Life In A Day‘ is a historic crowdsourced documentary film that shows what the world was like on a single day: July 24, 2010. People in 140 countries around the world captured snippets from their lives on that day and submitted 80,000 video clips to YouTube. Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott then edited those 4,500 hours of footage into a 95 minute long feature film. After debuting at Sundance and being streamed on YouTube earlier this year, the film is now free to watch. Enjoy.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- How to Use a B&W Layer in Photoshop to Adjust the Brightness of Colors In Photos
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Instagram Clarifies Its Rules on Copyright and Nudity
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?