contacts who’ve faved is a web application that allows you to quickly browse through photographs that your contacts recently marked as a favorite. Simply give the application read permissions by logging into it via Flickr, and it will display a grid of thumbnails for you to enjoy. The service was created by Aaron Straup Cope, a senior engineer on the Flickr team.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins
- The Moment Case Equips Your iPhone with a Shutter Button, Lens, and Camera Strap
- Facebook to Brides: Why Have One Photog When You Can Have a Hundred?
- The Camera: A Beautiful Short About a Mysterious Polaroid Camera
- The GaffGun Helps You Tape Down Your Cables and Wires Approximately 29x Faster
- Clever Still Life Photos of Tableware in the Form of Dining Attire
- Washington DC Police Commanded to Leave Photographers Alone