Wonderful idea alert: to document the growth of her son, Reddit user dittidot faithfully snapped a photograph of him on his first day of school for thirteen years, from kindergarten through the end of high school. After he left for college, she lined up all the photographs for this awesome visualization showing him “growing up” (click here for a larger version).
Hot Stories Top 100
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- The Consequences of Working for Free
- Open Letter to Client Regarding the 'Job Killer' Quoted Rate
- Mesmerizing 4K Time-Lapse of Earth Captured by a Weather Satellite 25,000 Miles Away
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY
- Rumor: Sony May Announce a7II with 5-Axis Stabilization Within the Next Few Days
- Couple Uses Cute Group Photo Trick to Tell Their Friends They're Having a Baby