Wonderful idea alert: to document the growth of her son, Reddit user dittidot faithfully snapped a photograph of him on his first day of school for thirteen years, from kindergarten through the end of high school. After he left for college, she lined up all the photographs for this awesome visualization showing him “growing up” (click here for a larger version).
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Study Suggests Catching Criminals Using the Reflections in Photographed Pupils
- Sony’s A7s Put Through a Production Level Low Light Test, Continues to Impress
- One Year at Disneyland in 30,000 Photos
- There are 12 Hasselblad Cameras on the Surface of the Moon
- Print Your Photos Using an Old 1800s Salt Printing Technique