This epic advertisement for The Camera Store imagines what would be like if wars were fought with cameras instead of guns. In this alternate reality, massive telephoto lenses and flash(bang)s sure come in handy!
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Colorful and Clever Camera Decorations
- LensRentals Introduces ‘Keeper’ Program That Lets You Buy the Rented Gear You Really Love
- Olympus E-PL1s Brings World’s Lightest EVIL Camera to Japan
- Nikon D4 Used by Usain Bolt at London Olympics Goes Up for Auction
- Photos of Astronauts Using DSLRs on the International Space Station