Eye-Fi announced their new Mobile X2 memory card today, which allows you to instantly transfer photos taken with your camera to mobile devices running iOS or Android. With the card in your camera and their special app on your device, a direct Wi-Fi connection will be established allowing you to shoot straight to your device. The 8GB card will be available later this week for $80.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Put Your Photography in Perspective with These Tips from National Geographic
- Take Fun Portraits of Your Cat Using a Flatbed Scanner
- Nikon Japan Issues Official Apology Over Significant Nikon 1 V3 Shortage
- Exploring the World’s Largest Cave with a National Geographic Photographer
- Berg’s Little Printer May One Day Offer Thermal B&W Photo Printing