This animation was created by students of the Engineering 128: Advanced Engineering Design Graphics course at UC Berkeley during the Spring 2008 semester. The first part shows a Canon 10D DSLR exploding into its individual parts, and then those parts coming together again to slowly rebuild the camera, while the second part does the same for a Canon 24-85mm lens. Pretty dang impressive considering that it’s for an undergraduate course.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs