On 11/11/11, Gerald Donovan aimed his Canon 5D Mark II and 14mm f/2.8 at Downtown Dubai and set it to shoot one photograph every 30 seconds. He left it there for 24 hours, and then took the 2880 photographs and turned them into this beautiful time-lapse showing the passing of a day. What’s neat is that the reflection of the sun and moon can be seen going up and down the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR
- Unretouched Photo from Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Shoot Reveals Photoshop Enhancements
- 'Cloud Bursting' Service Can Ensure Sunny Wedding Photos for $150,000
- 'Photographs': A Touching Animated Short About an Old Lady and a Polaroid Camera
- Watch How DSLR Shutters Work in 10,000FPS Super Slow Motion
- How I Shot a Triple Transit of Jupiter's Moons from My Driveway With My DSLR
- Will the Real Landscape Photography Please Stand Up?
- The Magical Fairy Tale-Inspired Portraits of Ukranian Photographer Anita Anti
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Adobe Files Lawsuit Against Forever 21 for Pirating Copies of Photoshop