On 11/11/11, Gerald Donovan aimed his Canon 5D Mark II and 14mm f/2.8 at Downtown Dubai and set it to shoot one photograph every 30 seconds. He left it there for 24 hours, and then took the 2880 photographs and turned them into this beautiful time-lapse showing the passing of a day. What’s neat is that the reflection of the sun and moon can be seen going up and down the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History