Want to know what it’s like to cover a football game as the chief photographer of a school’s athletic department? Photographer Joel Hawksley created this day-in-the-life time-lapse video after being assigned to cover a football game between Ohio University and Temple University. It starts early in the morning when he pulls out of his driveway, and ends at night when he pulls in. In between we see everything from setting up, shooting, post-processing, and uploading/emailing photographs. Hawksley used a Nikon D700 and D300 to photograph the game, and a Canon G9 to capture the time-lapse images throughout the day.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones
- Single Edition Leica 600mm f/5 Prototype Lens Shows Up on eBay for $230,000
- The Moment Case Equips Your iPhone with a Shutter Button, Lens, and Camera Strap
- Muslim Cleric Warns Against Selfies, Saying They Lead to Different Sins