If you like PES’ stop-motion videos in which random objects are prepared as food, you’ll love this creative music video for the song “Get By” by Delta Heavy. It’s mind-boggling to think about how much time and energy went into preparing and photographing each individual still: director Ian Robertson shot 11,008 photographs and selected 3,184 for the final cut. 10 hours were required just to animate the 18 frames showing the Rubik’s Cube equalizer. Animation took a total of 32 days. You can find more background information and photos here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- These Are the Darkroom Techniques Photoshop's Tools Are Based On
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software