In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Deal Alert: Amazon Prime on Sale for $77, Today Only
- First Sony NEX-3N Photo Leaks, Shows an Electronic Zoom Dial
- PetCam Series Turns Adorable Animals from Around the World Into Published Photographers
- A Hands-On Demo of Fujifilm’s New Split Image Manual Focusing Feature
- Gorgeous Photographs of the Supermoon Rising Above a Swiss Peak
- Beautiful Light Painting Photos Created on the Streets of NYC in the 1970s