“Darkroom Escape” is a simple flash game in which you’re stuck in the darkroom of a photo studio and must escape using only the items in the room. The idea is pretty simple, but the difficulty is pretty ridiculous. If you can figure everything out without looking up the answers, you’re either a savant or someone with way to much free time. You can play full screen here or watch a walkthrough video with the solution here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Photo Exhibition Features Self-Portraits Found on Apple Store Devices
- Samyang Looks to Have Canceled Plans for a 50mm f/1.2
- Sony Officially Debuts the a5100, Packs the a6000’s Powerful Guts Inside a Cheaper Body
- Incredible Focus Stacked Time-Lapse Video of Coral Made Up of 150K RAW Frames
- Combine Fireworks Photos to Create Your Own Impressive Finales