Bart Zoni of Leica Boss made this short video explaining the main differences between DSLR and mirrorless cameras. He discusses flange focal distance and sensor size, and how the cameras’ differences in those two things affect image quality.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of a Syrian Girl Surrendering to the Camera Breaks the Internet's Heart
- How to Capture Stunning Star Trail Photos in Light Polluted Places
- Satire: Disgruntled Pixel Peepers Say Canon 5DS Still Not Enough
- A Roundup of April Fools’ 2015 Jokes in the World of Photography
- Nikon Unveils the P∞, the First Compact Camera with a 1458x Zoom Lens
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- DigitalRev Parodies Top Gear for Its Nikon D5 Review
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Puppy POV: This is the Kind of Joyous Footage You Can Expect Out of GoPro’s ‘Fetch’ Mount for Dogs
- Gellin’ Like Magellan: ProDot is Like a Dr. Scholl’s Insert for Your Shutter Finger
- Lexar Jumps onto the XQD Bandwagon With a Pair of Cards and a Reader
- Are These Photographers Geniuses?
- Scott Kelby Speaks Out About Adobe Photoshop’s Upgrade Policy Change