Bart Zoni of Leica Boss made this short video explaining the main differences between DSLR and mirrorless cameras. He discusses flange focal distance and sensor size, and how the cameras’ differences in those two things affect image quality.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- Future Cameras May Have Lithium-Ion Batteries That Recharge in Minutes
- Sweeping Aerial Photographs of Natural and Manmade Landscapes
- Thief Caught on Tape Stealing $2,250 Worth of Prints from Art Gallery in Broad Daylight
- Sigma Offers ‘Try Before You Buy’ Program for Its DP2 Quattro Camera
- Cringeworthy Short Film Provides Sharp Commentary On Our Selfie Culture