Alex Roman, the genius behind the breathtaking “The Third & The Seventh“, recently created this short commercial spot for Grupo Cosentino. It’s certainly stunning, but here’s the kicker: it’s completely computer generated, created by two people over the course of two and a half months.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Bridge Inspectors Being Dwarfed by the Second Highest Bridge in the US
- Beautiful Timelapse of New York City
- White House Upsets Press Photogs Again, Locks Them Out of Dalai Lama Meeting
- Photographer Captures Reactions to His “I’m Going to be a Dad” News
- Darkness and Light: A Documentary Film About Richard Avedon