Freelance videographer Dave Wallace made this creative stop-motion video for ClickPixx using 2335 printed photos. By patiently swapping the photos in and out of 10 picture frames arranged on a wall, Wallace managed to create a stop-motion video within a stop-motion video. You can also find a behind-the-scenes video here to see how it was made.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank