“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- #MyToyPlane: Creative Forced Perspective Photos of Toy Plane Take Off on Instagram
- Ball: A Mesmerizing Short Created Using Photos from Google Image Search
- New York City Meets London in Beautifully Composed Double Exposure Photographs
- What the Nikon D4′s 11FPS Looks Like When Captured at 1000FPS
- Mykea Creates Custom IKEA Furniture Decals from Your Photos