“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- A Revolving Self Portrait Created in 1865
- A Photographer Who Throws Herself at Men, Literally
- Beautiful Satellite Photos Showing Fractal Patterns on the Face of the Earth
- Fly Past Neptune’s Moon Triton in this Video Made from Real Pictures Shot by Voyager 2 in 1989
- Exif4Film Helps Analog Photographers Infuse Metadata into Film Photos