“Oops”, created by Chris Beckman, is a 10 minute art video composed entirely of appropriated YouTube videos in which the camera is accidentally dropped. What’s amazing is how seamlessly the clips are stitched together, making it difficult to discern where one clip ends and the next begins. The result is mesmerizing.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Humor: That Annoying 'Take Another Photo!' Girl You Always Get in Group Portraits
- Photographers Shooting in West Virginia Reportedly Harassed and Detained by 'Mob'
- Pranksters Put Up Fake 'Shot on iPhone 6' Ads Next to Real Apple Billboards
- Google Shows Off Camera Glasses and More Sample Photos at Conference
- Rumor: Nikon Has a D9300 On the Way, Is This the Mythical D300s Successor?
- Order Polaroid-Style Prints Straight from Your iPhone for $1 with Printic
- iPhone App Calculates Calories from Food Photographs
- Facebook Removes Member Counts from Instagram API After Rumors Hit Stock