Chemin Vert is a project created by Italian artist Giacomo Miceli using photographs from Google Street View. It’s a journey through five continents over four seasons at a simulated 930 mph. The video above was created by mapping the Street View images as stereographic projections (i.e. “tiny planets”), but there’s also an interactive, immersive version of the project here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- Lensbaby Venturing Into iPhoneography, Unveils New Sweet Spot Lens
- BTS: Sports Illustrated Photographs Bikini Clad Kate Upton in Zero Gravity
- Back to Basics: Useful Tutorial Shows You How to Properly Assess & Clean Your Gear
- Photos of the Largest Ship in the World Being Built in South Korea
- Thumbtiles Are Frameless Picture Frames Designed for Fast Swapping