There’s a well known photography joke that goes, “If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event, which lens would you use?” While it’s certainly morbid and pretty absurd, there’s plenty of examples of photographers having a “shoot first” mentality in a time of crisis. The rally racing photographer seen in this video provides one such example.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- RAW vs JPEG: Using Real-World Examples to Illustrate the Difference
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Motley Crüe Licensing Agreement Won't Even Let Concert Photographers License Their Own Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'