There are a few situations where taking pictures or video can be a nightmare, and one of them is definitely a rock concert. Getting a good snapshot — or capturing good video and audio for that matter — in a situation with that much movement, that many light changes, and such drastic sways in volume doesn’t bode well for the phonetographer. So when All About Symbian wanted to show off how well the 808 PureView’s camera worked, where do you think they pulled footage from? Read more…
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography