So this is how high-rollin’ Canon photographers roll. This coffee table is much easier to do now with those Canon lens coffee mugs, but the 1D bodies would still cost a pretty penny.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Accidentally Captures a Rare Fireball Explosion in His Night Sky Time-Lapse
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- Photographer Pays Homage to Childhood by Inserting Star Wars Into Real World Snapshots
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- The Flickr iPad App Has Officially Arrived
- Canon Reveals 'World's Longest' 4K Cine Lens: A 50-1000mm Monster that Costs $78K
- Help Scientists Track Cosmic Ray Particles Using Your Smartphone Camera
- Photographer Says Goodbye to Her Dog of 16 Years with a Touching Portrait Shoot
- Photo Exhibition Features Self-Portraits Found on Apple Store Devices
- Samyang Looks to Have Canceled Plans for a 50mm f/1.2
- Sony Officially Debuts the a5100, Packs the a6000’s Powerful Guts Inside a Cheaper Body
- Incredible Focus Stacked Time-Lapse Video of Coral Made Up of 150K RAW Frames
- Combine Fireworks Photos to Create Your Own Impressive Finales