This animation was created by students of the Engineering 128: Advanced Engineering Design Graphics course at UC Berkeley during the Spring 2008 semester. The first part shows a Canon 10D DSLR exploding into its individual parts, and then those parts coming together again to slowly rebuild the camera, while the second part does the same for a Canon 24-85mm lens. Pretty dang impressive considering that it’s for an undergraduate course.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?