This animation was created by students of the Engineering 128: Advanced Engineering Design Graphics course at UC Berkeley during the Spring 2008 semester. The first part shows a Canon 10D DSLR exploding into its individual parts, and then those parts coming together again to slowly rebuild the camera, while the second part does the same for a Canon 24-85mm lens. Pretty dang impressive considering that it’s for an undergraduate course.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Words of Wisdom for Photographers by Renowned Photojournalist Steve McCurry
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- 24 Tips by Legendary Filmmaker Werner Herzog
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo