Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- RAW vs JPEG: Using Real-World Examples to Illustrate the Difference
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Motley Crüe Licensing Agreement Won't Even Let Concert Photographers License Their Own Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'