Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Canon 5Ds Leaked! It's a 50.6MP Full Frame DSLR
- Unretouched Photo from Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Shoot Reveals Photoshop Enhancements
- 'Cloud Bursting' Service Can Ensure Sunny Wedding Photos for $150,000
- 'Photographs': A Touching Animated Short About an Old Lady and a Polaroid Camera
- Watch How DSLR Shutters Work in 10,000FPS Super Slow Motion
- How I Shot a Triple Transit of Jupiter's Moons from My Driveway With My DSLR
- Will the Real Landscape Photography Please Stand Up?
- The Magical Fairy Tale-Inspired Portraits of Ukranian Photographer Anita Anti
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Adobe Files Lawsuit Against Forever 21 for Pirating Copies of Photoshop