Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank