Bryce Bell of cardnetics created this business card design that features a built-in aperture mechanism. Pull the lever down and the aperture opens up. If you run a photography-related business, this could be a neat business card to pass out to your clients. Pre-assembled cards start at $6 each, while you can buy kits that you put together yourself for $2.50. If you want to try printing and laser cutting the card yourself, the design templates are available here.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How to Do Cinematic Color Grading on Your Photos with Photoshop
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Arkansas Passes Privacy Bill That Could Kill Street Photography
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Taking Pictures: A Cute Animated Short About Love and Photography
- Instagram Censors Photo of Fully Clothed Woman on Period, Causes Uproar
- Seascapes: Ocean Waves Photographed to Look Like Mountain Ranges
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?
- 'Stormlapse' Photographer Ryan McGinnis Shares His Most Epic Shots of 2014
- This is What You Get When You Strap Fireworks to a Drone for Long Exposure Photos