Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Rumor: Nikon Planning to Release a Camera Featuring Sony's 50MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest