Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- World’s Largest Stop Motion Animation
- ‘What is Life?’ Stop Motion Animation Created with Light Painting
- A Mind-Bending Reversed Stroll Through Downtown Jerusalem, Shot In One Take
- Sony Defends 4K Video: It’s Not Just About The Resolution
- Why You Should Always Look to Do Your Routine Tasks More Efficiently