Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit