Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Nikon's D810 Beats Out Its Predecessors to Become DxOMark's Top Sensor
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?
- Photographer Turns Her Spam Emails into Imagined Portraits of the Imaginary Senders
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography