Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- New Zealand Newspaper Makes 'Appalling' Front Page Photo Mistake by Using Facebook
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Kayakers Raised Out of the Water by Playful Whale, Capture the Incredible Encounter on Camera
- Crop or Crap: Zack Arias Takes a Real-World Look at the Crop vs Full-Frame Debate
- Good Enough to Succeed in Photography
- No Bokeh? No Problem! These Out of Focus Backgrounds Hold You Over Until You Get that Fast Lens
- 6 Flash Alternatives Beginners Should Always Keep in Mind
- This is the Hypnotic Result of Duct Taping a GoPro to a Car Tire
- No Cameras Allowed: Is it Real or Fake?