Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video