Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Portraits of People and Their Essential Everyday Items
- Congressman's Instagram Photos Reveal Misuse of Taxpayer Money
- This Monstrous 6-Camera Rig Captures 360° Imagery for Virtual Reality and Costs $200,000
- Make a DIY Lens Carousel for Your Phone Using a Jar Lid
- DIY Ring Flash Created with Fiber Optics
- swivelCard: A Shape-Shifting USB Business Card That Lets You Share Your Photo Portfolio in Style
- The Photographer’s Sandbag Has Evolved… and Become the Donut-Like WaterWeight