Bruce Dale spent 30 years as a staff photographer for National Geographic, travelling the world and having thousands of his amazing photographs published in the magazine. In this 10 minute video, he talks about his experiences and shares stories behind some of his favorite photographs. Like the 1978 photo agency documentary we shared yesterday, this one also provides an interesting and inspiring behind-the-scenes look at a particular photography job.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Nikon WU-1a Turns Your Android Phone Into a Fancy DSLR Remote
- UK Newspaper Chain Follows in Sun Times Footsteps, Shutters All Photographer Jobs
- Photos of Dogs Staring Out Car Windows
- Remarkable 4-Year Hubble Time-Lapse of a Star’s ‘Light Echo’ Rippling Out in Space
- Church Security Camera Captures What It’s Like to Be Inside a Tornado