Reflector mounts (the things that attach a reflector to your bike) are so cheap that bike shops often give them away for free. Add a standard tripod screw, some washers, and some wing nuts, and you’ll have a super cheap camera mount that you can attach to a bicycle (it’s also a way to attach a camera to some random pole if you need to). You can also find a text version of this tutorial over on Instructables.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- Amazing CGI in HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’
- Google+ Unveils Improved RAW-to-JPEG Conversion, Supports Over 70 Cameras
- An Interesting BTS Look at What It Takes to Be a Cave Photographer
- Hunger Games & Jurassic World Decide to Go Analog in Increasingly Digital Industry
- Woman Photoshops Herself and Her Cell Phone Camera into Historical Photos