Ever wonder how we’ll be interacting with our digital photos in the future? The BendDesk is a curved interactive surface being researched/developed by the Media Computing Group at RWTH Aachen University seamlessly blends vertical and horizontal multi-touch surfaces. The demo video above has a segment showing how photos can be sorted using the desk (it starts 46 seconds in). Say hello to the future.
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History