Knobroom is a free add-on for Lightroom that lets you use the knobs and sliders on a MIDI Controller to edit photos in Lightroom. Unlike PADDY, which we featured last year, Knobroom is also available to Mac users. The brief demo above shows Lightroom being controlled with a Behringer BCF2000. Freelance photographer Max Edin has written up an informative review on setting up and using the add-on.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Photographer Alex Teuscher's Moody Photos of New York City 'Above as Below'
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- The 'Study of Pose': An Encyclopedia of 1,000 Different Poses by Supermodel Coco Rocha
- This Nighttime Shoot Involved 9,000 Pounds of Gear and Skiers Covered with 7,000 LEDs
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- ChargeAll is the World's Smallest Battery Pack with a Standard Wall Outlet for Charging Your Gear
- Keep Track of Charged Canon Batteries with the Blue Indicator Stripe
- iPhone SLR Mount Lets You Attach Your Fancy Canon and Nikon Lenses
- Matterport Captures Amazing 3D Interiors Using Special Camera
- Chicago Sun-Times Reaches Agreement with Union, Will Re-hire a Few Photogs
- BTS: Creating a Wet Plate Portrait Using an Ordinary Negative and an Enlarger