Bart Zoni of Leica Boss made this short video explaining the main differences between DSLR and mirrorless cameras. He discusses flange focal distance and sensor size, and how the cameras’ differences in those two things affect image quality.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Photo of a Syrian Girl Surrendering to the Camera Breaks the Internet's Heart
- A Roundup of April Fools’ 2015 Jokes in the World of Photography
- Nikon Unveils the P∞, the First Compact Camera with a 1458x Zoom Lens
- How to Capture Stunning Star Trail Photos in Light Polluted Places
- Satire: Disgruntled Pixel Peepers Say Canon 5DS Still Not Enough
- DigitalRev Parodies Top Gear for Its Nikon D5 Review
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography
- Touching Photos of a Family's Special Bond with the Magpie They Rescued
- The World's Smallest 80MP Medium Format Camera for Drones Unveiled by Phase One Industrial
- Is This a First Look at Canon's Upcoming Large Sensor PowerShot Camera?