Here’s an interesting TED audition by artist Phil Hansen, who speaks on embracing limitations (both natural or artificial) in order to drive your creativity. While Hansen isn’t a photographer, many of his ideas should be very relevant to photographers looking to give their work a kick in the butt.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- Tutorial: Medium Format Astrophotography Without a Medium Format Camera
- Peak Design Strap Failures Causing Dropped Cameras for Some Photographers