On of the neat things about working at Google is the fact that the company loves letting its employees hear from the world’s best minds through the AtGoogleTalks. Through the series of lectures, Google invites well-known individuals to share on their area of expertise for 40-70 minutes. In addition to the thousands of politicians, musicians, and entertainers who have shared so far, there have also been a number of photographers invited for Photographers@Google presentations.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts