Alex Roman, the genius behind the breathtaking “The Third & The Seventh“, recently created this short commercial spot for Grupo Cosentino. It’s certainly stunning, but here’s the kicker: it’s completely computer generated, created by two people over the course of two and a half months.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Braces Time-Lapse: Watch 18 Months of Teeth Straightening in 30 Seconds
- Why Your Wedding Photographer Won't Give You a Disk of Unedited RAW Files
- Extreme Weight Loss, Photoshop Edition
- Adobe Releases a Murder Mystery PSD for Halloween to Test Your Photoshop Skills
- 7 Things Photographers Wish They Had Learned in Photography School
- Famous Album Cover Photos Uncropped to Reveal 'The Bigger Picture'
- Google Ordered to Pay Woman After Capturing Her Cleavage with Street View Cameras
- Psyphotology: A Look at Why People Are Afraid to Be In Front of a Camera, and How to Fix That
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon for Sony Mirrorless
- 99 Cent: A Look at the Widespread Confusion Over a Photo Gursky DIDN'T Shoot
- The 100 Project: What Do You Get When You Give Every Age a Camera?
- Simplify Your iOS Photo Management with Tidy
- Impressive Product Shot Captured with an iPhone 5s and an LED Light
- A Study of Shadows in Manhattan During the Blackout Caused by Hurricane Sandy
- Leica Lens Holder Lets You Use Your Backup Lens for Stabilization