“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Comparing the Image Quality of Film and Digital
- Photo of Woman Glued to Her Phone Wins the 2014 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Photographer Transforms His Dog Into Different Animals Every Holiday Season
- Fan Gets Karate Kicked by Guitarist While Snapping an On-Stage Selfie
- This Guy Used a Photobooth to Capture Photos and a Video of His Proposal
- Columnist: Prince Harry Photographing Africans with Fujifilm X100 is 'Arrogant' and 'Colonial'
- High Megapixel Canon DSLR Will Arrive in 2015, Will Likely Cost Less Than $4,000
- Famous Paintings Recreated as Photos Using Things Around the Office
- Thriftier Fifty: Yongnuo Has Cloned the Cheap Canon 50mm f/1.8 II to Make it Even Cheaper
- PrintSnap Wants to Bring Back the Instant Picture Using Dirt Cheap Receipt Paper