“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Disorienting Portraits of People Walking About in a Tilted World
- Are the Mirrors Inside DSLR Cameras Ever-So-Slightly Green?
- Weird Tip: Wear Compression Socks to Avoid Leg Fatigue on Long, On-Location Shoots
- Mount July Launches Its Color-Splashed Lens Filters, Now Taking Preorders
- iPhone 4S vs Canon 5D Mark II: A Side-by-Side Comparison of 1080p HD Video