“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Video: How to Effectively Capture Realistic-Looking HDR Images
- These Beautiful, High-Contrast, Black & White Street Photos are a Testament to Great Composition
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- I Died Today, by Duke Roberts