“Around the World in 2000 Pictures” is a neat project by Alex Profit — the same guy that did “Around the World in 80 Seconds” — in which he takes us on a tour of major world cities (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, St. Petersbourg, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York and London) through 2000 photographs in stop-motion. He completed the entire project in just 24 days shooting a Canon 5D Mark II. We love the way he uses photographs to transition from one city to another seamlessly.
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It