In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- Tutorial: Medium Format Astrophotography Without a Medium Format Camera
- Peak Design Strap Failures Causing Dropped Cameras for Some Photographers