In this B&H Event Space seminar, David Brommer takes you “Beyond The Rule of Thirds” by discussing many different aspects of photographic composition. The entire seminar will take about two hours to watch from start to finish, but the information Brommer covers — from positive and negative space, to theories of color and balance and other advanced composition — is highly informative for amateurs, and may even benefit some pros.
Hot Stories Top 100
- Portraits of Men with Their Beloved Cat Companions
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- Jeb Bush's Wedding Photos Were Shot and Ruined by His Younger Brother Marvin
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Shooting Portraits of Superheroes on the Corner of a 1,000-Foot Skyscraper
- This is How the Home Shopping Network Tried to Sell the Canon Rebel T3i Back in 2012
- Town Accuses Photographer of Staging His Shots That Won World Press Photo
- This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz
- Mark Seliger's Portraits of Hollywood Celebrities From the 2015 Oscar Party
- Review: The Fujifilm X100T Has Changes Galore, But Should We Buy It?