Adobe announced a new cloud-based photo storage and sharing service today called Carousel, which will let you store all your photos at a central location, making it easy to view, share, and edit them — using a Lightroom/ACR-based engine — on any device you own. It’ll only be available for Apple users in the beginning (e.g. Macs, iPhone, iPad), but Android and Windows versions are in the works. The service will cost $9.99/month or $99/year, and the free apps will be released later this month.
Hot Stories Top 100
- 20 of Apple's Favorite Photos Shot with the iPhone 6
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Unusual Photo Questions Asked at a Camera Store in Ventura, California
- This Gigantic Collection of 600 Vintage Cameras is for Sale on eBay: It's Yours for $35K
- How Photoshop's Sharpening Tools Work and How to Best Use Them
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- Did You Know About the Rear Gelatin Filter Slot on Some Wide Angle Lenses?
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- Nikon D7200: A 24.2MP DSLR Focused on Speed and Sharpness for Photo and Video
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography