Some fashion photographers are known for hyper-conceited attitudes and nasty personalities — traits that aren’t usually shared by infant photographers. What if they were? This humorous sketch by Paulilu Mixtape is titled “Anne Geddes: Beneath the Diaper”, and offers a behind-the-scenes look at famous baby photographer Anne Geddes in action.
Hilarious Sketch Shows Anne Geddes as a Not-So-Sweet Baby Photographer
- Published on July 31, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- The Consequences of Working for Free
- Open Letter to Client Regarding the 'Job Killer' Quoted Rate
- Mesmerizing 4K Time-Lapse of Earth Captured by a Weather Satellite 25,000 Miles Away
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY
- Rumor: Sony May Announce a7II with 5-Axis Stabilization Within the Next Few Days
- Couple Uses Cute Group Photo Trick to Tell Their Friends They're Having a Baby