Some fashion photographers are known for hyper-conceited attitudes and nasty personalities — traits that aren’t usually shared by infant photographers. What if they were? This humorous sketch by Paulilu Mixtape is titled “Anne Geddes: Beneath the Diaper”, and offers a behind-the-scenes look at famous baby photographer Anne Geddes in action.
Hilarious Sketch Shows Anne Geddes as a Not-So-Sweet Baby Photographer
- Published on July 31, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- How I Built a Custom Desk and Wire-Free Workspace for My Photo Editing
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Words of Wisdom for Photographers by Renowned Photojournalist Steve McCurry
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- Study Finds that Professionally Captured Photos Are More Memorable Than Amateur Ones