Nothing like starting off the weekend with some gorgeous footage of the City of Lights. This video comes courtesy of motion time lapse and stop motion photographer Mayeul Akpovi and is an awesome example of exactly those two things. Combining three thousand night shots and day shots with different landmarks and locations and a slew of different time lapse techniques really brings out a new side of the beautiful French capital.
Beautiful Stop Motion and Time Lapse Tour of Paris
- Published on July 28, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Color is This Dress? Is it Under or Over Exposed?
- Leonard Nimoy's Passion for Photography
- How I Drastically Improved My Photography with Just Two Little Decisions
- Download a Free Copy of the $60 Perfect Effects 9 by onOne Software
- 12,225 Mile Road Trip Around America in a 5-Minute Time-Lapse
- A First Look at the HDR Merge Feature Coming Soon in Lightroom 6
- Watch Flashback Anti-Paparazzi Clothing Ruin Flash Photographs
- MTF Testing the Canon 11-24mm f/4L, the World's Widest Full Frame Rectilinear Lens
- World's Most Powerful Camera Accidentally Captures a Picture of Comet Lovejoy
- A Brief History of Gear: Here is a Collection of Camera Commercials from the Past 20 Years