Nothing like starting off the weekend with some gorgeous footage of the City of Lights. This video comes courtesy of motion time lapse and stop motion photographer Mayeul Akpovi and is an awesome example of exactly those two things. Combining three thousand night shots and day shots with different landmarks and locations and a slew of different time lapse techniques really brings out a new side of the beautiful French capital.
Beautiful Stop Motion and Time Lapse Tour of Paris
- Published on July 28, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Sony Announces the a7II: The World's First Full-Frame Camera with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Rumor: Sony a9 Pro Full Frame E-Mount Will Be the First of a New, Higher-End Line
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- The Consequences of Working for Free
- Open Letter to Client Regarding the 'Job Killer' Quoted Rate
- Mesmerizing 4K Time-Lapse of Earth Captured by a Weather Satellite 25,000 Miles Away
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Rumor: Sony May Announce a7II with 5-Axis Stabilization Within the Next Few Days
- Couple Uses Cute Group Photo Trick to Tell Their Friends They're Having a Baby
- Aerial Photographs Capture the Aftermath of This Week's Brutal Snow Storm in Buffalo, NY