Nothing like starting off the weekend with some gorgeous footage of the City of Lights. This video comes courtesy of motion time lapse and stop motion photographer Mayeul Akpovi and is an awesome example of exactly those two things. Combining three thousand night shots and day shots with different landmarks and locations and a slew of different time lapse techniques really brings out a new side of the beautiful French capital.
Beautiful Stop Motion and Time Lapse Tour of Paris
- Published on July 28, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- CineSkates: Rollerskates for Your DSLR
- Instagr/am/bient Music Project Draws Inspiration from Instagram Photos
- Nikon D7000 Kits Being Sold by Best Buy Ahead of Launch
- What It’s Like to Shoot the Conclusion of a Major College Football Game
- Cheetyr is the Searchable Photoshop Cheat Sheet You’ve Been Waiting For