Here’s a quick update by Gary Fong on the wedding photographer who’s being threatened with a $300,000 lawsuit by a client who says that he didn’t like the images. The photographer’s name is Nelson Tang, and we learn that Tang has received a followup letter that appeared at first glance to be a lawsuit, but lacked a necessary court stamp at the bottom. This messy case has going viral online and has everyone shouting “extortion”.
An Update on the $300,000 Lawsuit Threat Against a Wedding Photographer
- Published on July 27, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- How I Photograph the Milky Way in the Light-Polluted Skies of Singapore
- 'Time-Lapse' Condenses 1 Hour of Air Strikes into 1 Minute, Shows Gaza Neighborhood Leveled
- Sony a7S Astrophotography Review
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Shoot Hazy and Ethereal Photos Using a Sandwich Bag and Colored Markers
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest
- Rumor: Nikon Planning to Release a Camera Featuring Sony's 50MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor