Capture is a new show hosted by world-renowned celebrity photographer Mark Seliger. In every episode, Seliger will invite one other famous photographer and one celebrity who’s passionate about photography. The three then have a conversation about their work, their experiences, and their trade secrets. This first episode features photographer Platon and actor Dylan McDermott.
A Conversation with Photographer Platon and Actor Dylan McDermott
- Published on July 23, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Photo Found on a Fuji X100S That Paid a Visit to the Fuji Repair Facility
- When Pricing Your Photography, Focus on the Value of Your Images
- Next iPhone Camera Said to Pack a 'Weird Two Lens System' That Delivers 'DSLR Quality'
- South Korean Government Threatening Selfie Stick Retailers with $27K Fines and Jail Time
- Gorgeous Drone Video of the Tallest Church Tower in the Netherlands Bursting Through a Sea of Fog