Capture is a new show hosted by world-renowned celebrity photographer Mark Seliger. In every episode, Seliger will invite one other famous photographer and one celebrity who’s passionate about photography. The three then have a conversation about their work, their experiences, and their trade secrets. This first episode features photographer Platon and actor Dylan McDermott.
A Conversation with Photographer Platon and Actor Dylan McDermott
- Published on July 23, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?