Capture is a new show hosted by world-renowned celebrity photographer Mark Seliger. In every episode, Seliger will invite one other famous photographer and one celebrity who’s passionate about photography. The three then have a conversation about their work, their experiences, and their trade secrets. This first episode features photographer Platon and actor Dylan McDermott.
A Conversation with Photographer Platon and Actor Dylan McDermott
- Published on July 23, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera