We’ve shared photos of photobooth marriage proposals before, but how about a video? After Nick recently proposed to his girlfriend Louise in a photobooth, Louise’s father contacted the owner of the booth — a friend — to have the video retrieved(booths apparently keep video logs to track vandalism). The owner then published the video on YouTube and contacted the newly-engaged couple.
Photobooth Marriage Proposal Captured on Video
- Published on July 2, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- Sony Officially Announces the a7II in the US! Will Ship in Time for Christmas
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera