Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Awesome “World’s Tiniest Police Chase” Video Shot and Projected Without any CGI
- Published on June 16, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Humor: Local Woman Prints iPhone Photos, Leaving Friends and Family Shocked
- 10 Things Non-Photo People Do That Annoy the Crap Out of Photo Enthusiasts
- Top 10 Rules of Travel Photography
- Curious Coincidence: Photo Shows Same Time and Place as Frame from Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Best Photobomb Ever? Queen Sneaks Into Selfie at Commonwealth Games
- Eerie and Fascinating Photos of a Completely Empty New York City Taken in 1964
- Understanding Aperture: Why Shooting Wide Open Isn't Always the Best Choice
- Video: Blind Photographer Shows Us What it Really Means to 'See'
- Student and Photo Enthusiast Takes His Own Grad Photo, Blows Away the Standard Grad Shot
- Border Official Threatens Boy Scout with 10 Years in Prison and $10K Fine for Taking a Picture