Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Awesome “World’s Tiniest Police Chase” Video Shot and Projected Without any CGI
- Published on June 16, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- What Outdoor Photos Would Look Like with Other Stars and Planets as Our Sun and Moon
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Urban Exploration Photographer Finds a Stash of Cash in an Abandoned House
- Gear Avoidance Syndrome: It Might be Healthy for Your Photography
- Journalist Blames Photographer’s Reckless Behavior for the Kidnapping of Freelancer Steven Sotloff
- Photo Series Pays Tribute to the Insane Burdens People Around the World Carry on Their Heads
- Photoshop Guru John Nack Leaving Adobe to Join Google’s Photography Team
- A Lens-Inspired Wedding Ring Designed for Love-Struck Photographers
- Futuristic Family Portraits Involving Skype Projections