Made by directing duo The Theory as a personal project, this video is one of the cooler, more creative uses of video and pocket projector technology we’ve seen. Titled “Speed of Light / aka / The World’s Tiniest Police Chase,” the entire thing was filmed on a Canon 5d MkII and an HD MiniCam, and then projected onto the various surfaces you see using the world’s tiniest projectors from MicroVision. But the coolest part? The video was 100% projected and filmed with no CGI to speak of.
Awesome “World’s Tiniest Police Chase” Video Shot and Projected Without any CGI
- Published on June 16, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- Florida Man Shoots Selfie with Phone After Ex-Lover Shoots Him with Gun
- Monopods No Longer Allowed at OU Football Games Because of Lens Crushing Incident
- How to Capture a Complex 5-Light Beer Bottle Product Shot from Start to Finish
- This Photo of China's President in the Rain Just Won the Country's Equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Nikon Scores Another DxOMark Hit with the D750, Its 6th Camera to Make the Top 10
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks