Here’s a talk Photoshop guru Scott Kelby gave at the recent Google+ Photography Conference on how to “crush the composition”. It’s a talk that goes beyond the basics of rules of thirds, leading lines, and repeating patterns.
How to Crush the Composition
- Published on June 8, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Lost Memories: A Sci-Fi Short Film That Weighs in On Film Versus Digital
- ElementsXXL Plug-In Makes Photoshop Elements Much More Photoshop-Like
- Restaurant Finds that Smartphone Photos Have Doubled Table Times Since 2004
- Blast From the Past: Take a Trip on New York City’s Subway System Circa 1905
- Leica and Photo Magazines At Odds Over Interview That Started EVIL Rumor