Luke Pierre Barats of the sketch comedy duo Barats and Bereta spent a day at Disneyland riding Space Mountain seventeen times in order to make this 10 second video that uses the end-of-ride photos in a creative way.
Creative Use of Disneyland Ride Photos
- Published on June 5, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?