Feast your eyes on this amazing stop motion music video idea for the song “Rivers and Homes” by electronic music artist J.Views. After filming a traditional music video in upstate New York, the production team had 2000 of the individual frames printed out. The prints were then distributed during a recent tour in Israel to 300 fans, who held them up and posed for new photographs. The resulting photographs were then re-animated into a video showing the original music video running in stop motion in the hands of the fans. No computer fakery was involved in the production, and the final video is quite mind-blowing.
Amazing Stop Motion Music Video Using 2000 Photos Held Up by 300 Fans
- Published on May 24, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- How I Make Money as a Travel Photographer in 2015
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- A Look at the Upcoming LG G4 Phone's 'Pro' Camera, f/1.8 Lens, and Manual Controls
- How I Built My First Photo Studio Over the Course of Three Months
- A Wedding Photographer Story
- Man Claims the Sony RX100 III Has Dangerous Levels of Radiation, Is Quickly Shot Down
- Lightroom CC Will Be Announced Tomorrow
- Ted Forbes Answers the Question 'Should I Work for Free?'
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- These Animated GIFs Show the Evolution of Cameras Through History