This behind the scenes video of Benjamin Von Wong‘s photo shoot with the band The Agonist is a great example of how creative band photography can really get when you have a band that’s willing to get dirty, paired with a phenomenal photographer. The video shows the process involved in taking a cool action shot band picture from idea to finished product, and should serve as great inspiration for anybody into band photography — or photography in general for that matter. Enjoy!
Behind the Scenes on a Creative Fight Scene Band Photo Shoot
- Published on April 28, 2012 by DL Cade
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Couple Imagines Everything that Could Go Wrong while Babysitting in Fun Photoshop Series
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- This Free App Turns Your Android Phone into a Universal IR DSLR Remote
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- How I Got The Shot: Blood Moon at Antelope Island
- Beauty Retouching from the Early 1900s: A Portrait of Actress Joan Crawford That's 'Photoshopped'
- Canon Patents 10-22mm Lens with Liquid Lens Element Inside
- Video: Football Player Falls On and Snaps Canon Telephoto Lens in Half on the Sideline