Next Media Animation is a Taiwanese company that regularly creates animations that report on news stories and current events (here’s one they made after the death of Steve Jobs). Earlier this week they released the animation above that explains the rise of Instagram and it’s impending arrival on Android. The style is very… unique.
Bizarre Taiwanese Animation Explaining the Instagram Craze
- Published on March 16, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights
- CNN Cameraman Pits the iPhone 6 Against His Standard Issue Broadcast Camera
- Power Hungry: Poignant Photos Compare the Meals of the Rich and Poor Throughout History
- Flickr Taking Heat from CC Photographers for Selling Their Work as Wall Art Without Compensation
- Hasselblad Unveils the Stellar II: A Luxury Item 'Not Intended to Be Judged Against Other Cameras'
- Real World Video of the Sony a7II's 5-Axis Stabilization Shifting the Sensor
- Revisiting the Case of the Wedding Photographer Threatened with a $300,000 Lawsuit
- Creative Underexposure with Nikon DSLRs
- National Geographic Cameraman Films Being Swallowed by Giant Dust Storm
- Surf Texas: Documenting the Little-Known Subculture of Surfers in the Lone Star State
- Amazing Time-Lapse Captures a Massive Rotating Supercell Thunderstorm
- Facebook to Launch a Snapchat-like App for Sharing Short-lived Photos
- Postrgram Turns Your Instagram and Flickr Images into Photo Mosaics