Next Media Animation is a Taiwanese company that regularly creates animations that report on news stories and current events (here’s one they made after the death of Steve Jobs). Earlier this week they released the animation above that explains the rise of Instagram and it’s impending arrival on Android. The style is very… unique.
Bizarre Taiwanese Animation Explaining the Instagram Craze
- Published on March 16, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Canon M4 D Mark II: A Tactical Assault Camera That Isn't Good for Street Photography
- Biracial Woman Asks Photoshop Artists From 18 Countries to 'Make Her Beautiful'
- Old, Inexpensive, and Tack-Sharp: Canon’s Best Lenses You Don’t Know About
- Why I'll Photoshop Your Face and Why I Believe It's Okay
- Rumor: Canon to Release 46MP Pro DSLR Next Month
- The Lens Flipper: A Super Simple Mount Accessory that Lets You Swap Lenses in a Flash
- 10 Wedding Photos by Australia's Best Professional Photographer
- 5 Reasons Why I'm F***ing Done With Rooftopping
- Tutorial: Medium Format Astrophotography Without a Medium Format Camera
- Peak Design Strap Failures Causing Dropped Cameras for Some Photographers
- Don’t Let Photographers Look Down On You Because You Are Young
- Make Long Wedding Albums a Fun, Quick Watch by Turning Them Into an Animated Sequence
- Out on the Road: Sony a7 and a7R Sample Photos
- How Much Did Photigy Do to That Amazing iPhone vs Hasselblad Photo in Post?
- Some Instagram Users Unhappy Over Changes to Filters