Director Ninian Doff made this creative music video for singer Graham Coxon‘s song “What’ll It Take” by stitching together dance moves sent in by 85 of Coxon’s fans from 22 countries around the world, turning them into one composite dancer.
85 Dancers From 22 Countries Stitched Into One Composite Music Video
- Published on March 6, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- GoPro Survives 17 Months Bouncing Around a Riverbed After Filming Its Final Moments
- Taylor Swift Crashes Young Fan's Photo Shoot While Out Jogging in Nashville
- Musician Ryan Adams Stops Show to Yell at Fan Whose Flash Triggers His Ménière’s Disease
- A Mother's Darkly Humorous Portraits of 'Domestic Bliss'
- Dramatic Black-and-White Studio Portraits of Goats and Sheep... Seriously
- The Bob Ross of Bug Photography Returns with a Solid Overview of the Macro Workflow
- Inside the Warrior: Striking Portraits that Reveal the Masculine Side of Yoga
- Video: Does Gear 6x the Price Get You a 6x Better Photo? (Spoiler: No)
- Lammily Doll With Realistic Measurements Gets a Photoshop Makeover in Powerful Video
- This is What Adobe's Cloud-Based Version of Photoshop Looks (and Works) Like