Director Ninian Doff made this creative music video for singer Graham Coxon‘s song “What’ll It Take” by stitching together dance moves sent in by 85 of Coxon’s fans from 22 countries around the world, turning them into one composite dancer.
85 Dancers From 22 Countries Stitched Into One Composite Music Video
- Published on March 6, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Man Has DSLR Stolen by Flight Attendant, Then Finds it on eBay and Gets It Back
- Policeman Returns Woman's Smartphone by Posting Photos to Her Facebook Page
- Coming Soon: 52-Megapixel Cameras in Smartphones
- Photo Scanning Businessman Being Sued for $90M After Making $120K Per Week
- The Sun-Blaster: How to Build a Powerful DIY 1000W-Equivalent LED Light for $40
- This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
- Mitakon Speedmaster 85mm f/1.2: A 'Dream' Portrait Lens from China
- Man Who Shot South Carolina Police Shooting Wants $10,000 Per Use
- A First-Person Shooter Called Street Photography
- WikiLeaks' Sony Docs: A7r II, A6000 II, and RX Cameras Coming. A-Mount Left to Die?