Director Ninian Doff made this creative music video for singer Graham Coxon‘s song “What’ll It Take” by stitching together dance moves sent in by 85 of Coxon’s fans from 22 countries around the world, turning them into one composite dancer.
85 Dancers From 22 Countries Stitched Into One Composite Music Video
- Published on March 6, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Story Behind this Powerful Photo of a Black Boy Hugging a White Cop at a Ferguson Demonstration
- This Sports Photographer Missed an Incredible Catch and Got Fired... Except He Didn't... and He...
- Marked Up Photographs Show How Iconic Prints Were Edited in the Darkroom
- Young Self-Taught Photographer Captures Wanderers Against Magnificent Landscapes
- Drone Footage of Chernobyl is Every Bit as Haunting as You Would Expect
- 96-Year-Old Photographer Writes a Wonderful Message to His Granddaughter and Gives Her His Gear
- Craziest Black Friday Deal: Hasselblad Offering $2,300 off the Special Edition Stellar
- How to Capture a Beautiful Watch Product Shot Using Only an iPad for Lighting
- Old Photos Reveal Weird Thanksgiving Traditions from 100 Years Ago
- Portraits of Hipsters Sporting Beards Made of Fuzzy Animals