Street photographer Eric Kim and DigitalRev host Kai Wong recently got together to do some street photography on the streets of Hong Kong. Kim and Wong have personalities that go well together (and look like brothers), making for some pretty humorous photographic entertainment.
Street Photography on the Sidewalks of Hong Kong by Eric Kim and Kai Wong
- Published on February 28, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This is What Happens When a Football Player Lands on a $10,499 Canon Lens
- Old Faithful: Studio Portraits of Really Old Dogs
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone's Camera to Do Your Math Homework for You
- Video of the Aurora Borealis in Real Time Shot on the Sony A7s at ISO 25600 with No Noise Reduction
- Photographer's 100-Year-Old Notebook Discovered in Antarctica After Snow Melts
- Flickr Responds to XKCD Challenge with Site that Tells You if Your Picture Has a Park or Bird in It
- The Singh Project: Portraits that Show the Diversity of Sikh Men
- Make a Rain Machine to Spice Up Your Portraits for $20 and Some Elbow Grease
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Advice for Aspiring Full-Time Photographers