Street photographer Eric Kim and DigitalRev host Kai Wong recently got together to do some street photography on the streets of Hong Kong. Kim and Wong have personalities that go well together (and look like brothers), making for some pretty humorous photographic entertainment.
Street Photography on the Sidewalks of Hong Kong by Eric Kim and Kai Wong
- Published on February 28, 2012 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- The Leatherman Tread Moves Your Multi-Tool Out of Your Camera Bag and Onto Your Wrist
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- Macro Photos That Focus In on the Beautiful Details of Ordinary Things
- Why Wedding Photographers' Prices are “Wack”
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Words of Wisdom for Photographers by Renowned Photojournalist Steve McCurry
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- What If Clients Don’t Really Need 'Professional Photography'?
- W. Eugene Smith Considered Darkroom Work to be 90% of a Photo's Creation Process