For 25 years, YouTube user spoonito‘s father would record footage of spoonito and his sister walking down the stairs on Christmas morning. The video above is a compilation of the videos that shows the passing of 25 years, and the coming and going of relatives and pets.
Dad Films 25 Years of Kids Coming Down Stairs on Christmas Morning
- Published on December 25, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Artist Sparks Outrage After Using Instagram to Share Her Vandalism of at Least 10 National Parks
- Camera+ For iPhone is Free Through November 16th; Here's How to Get It
- Video: The Golden Ratio vs. The Rule of Thirds
- A Photograph of Your Face in a Jar Makes for a Creepy Halloween Prank
- This Photographer Has an Interesting Technique for Keeping His Subjects' Eyes Glued to Him
- Shot Face: Portraits of People Captured Immediately After Taking a Shot of Booze
- GoPro Vs. Golf Club: See if a Naked GoPro Can Survive a Swing from a 9 Iron
- Cheap Camera Challenge: A Hole for a Viewfinder, No LCD, and No Idea if You're Actually Taking...
- What Would You Do if the Prime Minister of India Stole Your Photo?
- Steampunk Friends for Life: A Little Story About the Power of Networking as a Photographer
- Portraits of Superheroes Living Ordinary Lives in Hong Kong
- Creative 365 Project Captures the Same Lighthouse in 365 Different Ways
- 30,000 Photo Time-Lapse Shrinks Three Months in Europe Into Five Minutes
- Flipped Portraits Showing What Subjects See In the Mirror
- The New and Improved Sharpen Tool in Photoshop CS5