Here’s a video in which interior photographer Roger Brooks walks through how he goes about lighting, photographing, and stitching residential interior photographs.
How to Light, Shoot, and Stitch a Photo of a Home Interior
- Published on November 12, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Soldier's Geotagged Instagram Selfies Land Russia and Putin in Hot Water
- This Guy's Wife Refused to Take Maternity Photos, So He Posed for Them Instead
- Would You Pay $35,000 to Buy the Only Print of This Gorgeous Cape Town Photograph?
- Chinese SWAT Member and Fiancée's Action-Packed Engagement Photos Go Viral
- Urbex Photographer Discovers Eerie 'Train Graveyard' in North Carolina Forest
- Snag a Copy of DxO FilmPack 3 Film Emulation Software Completely Free for a Limited Time
- Things I Learned After My Photo Hit #1 on Reddit, and Why I Probably Shouldn't Have Posted It
- Video: Tutorial Shows You Exactly How to Capture the Milky Way in Heavy Light Pollution
- A Cautionary Tale: How a Bug in Dropbox Permanently Deleted 8,000 of My Photos
- Canon's 7D Successor to Contain 'a Lot of 1D X' in it, Coming Early September