Yesterday we shared a ridiculous story of how a photo studio is being sued for $48,000 by a divorced man who wants his 2003 wedding recreated. The story has been spreading like wildfire online, and CNN’s Anderson Cooper has added it to his RidicuList. Here’s his humorous coverage.
CNN’s Anderson Cooper Covers the “Wedding Lawsuit Guy” Story
- Published on November 4, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- This Camera Will Capture a 1,000-Year Exposure That Ends in 3015 for History's Slowest Photo
- This Slow-Mo Clip Shows What It's Like to Photograph Planes Landing at Maho Beach
- World Press Photo Strips Giovanni Troilo of His First Prize Win for Misrepresenting Photo
- Photos of a Last Trip to the Beach to Give a Dying Pit Bull the Vacation of a Lifetime
- Photographer Captures What Male Entitlement Feels Like to Women Who Experience It
- Octopus Grabs Camera, Photographs Photographer, and Becomes Famous
- A Frog Riding a Beetle: Is This a Real Wildlife Photo or a Bunch of BS?
- We're Giving Away a $1,000 Gift Card to B&H Photo Video
- Photographer Captures Weasel Riding on the Back of a Flying Woodpecker
- Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products