Yesterday we shared a ridiculous story of how a photo studio is being sued for $48,000 by a divorced man who wants his 2003 wedding recreated. The story has been spreading like wildfire online, and CNN’s Anderson Cooper has added it to his RidicuList. Here’s his humorous coverage.
CNN’s Anderson Cooper Covers the “Wedding Lawsuit Guy” Story
- Published on November 4, 2011 by Michael Zhang
Hot Stories Top 100
- Filipino Domestic Worker Earns Prestigious Magnum Fellowship for Her Photography
- Call of Duty Ad Imagines the Crazy Man Behind the KillCam Camera
- Photographer Shoots a Portrait of Every Book Reader Spotted on the Subway
- JPEG Voodoo: Or, Does JPEG File Size Matter?
- Underwater Photographer Finds Himself Engulfed by a Sperm Whale 'Poopsplosion'
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
- Photographer Suing Nike for Ripping Off His Photo for Its Iconic Jordan 'Jumpman' Logo
- Animated GIFs Reveal the Retouching That Went Into Composited Photos
- Photographer Makes Fruits and Vegetables Glow by Sticking Lights Inside
- Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Remaining Staff Photographers
- Space Enthusiasts Find Missing ’71 Soviet Lander Using Mars Orbiter Images
- Stop Motion: Artist Depicts Aging, Death and Reincarnation Using Face Paint
- A Commercial for Fotoshop by Adobé
- Behind the Scenes with a Professional Facebook Profile Pic Photographer
- Sony Announces the RX100, Touted as “Best Pocket Camera of All Time”